The Caribbean Agricultural Health and Food Safety Agency invites you to join us on June 5 and June 6, 2023 in celebrating World Food Safety Day in the Latin American and Caribbean Two days WebinarJune 6, 2023
WEBINAR – WORLD FOOD SAFETY DAY JUNE 7, 2023, CODEX FOUR HYBRID EVENTSJune 6, 2023
The report—New directions for tackling food safety risks in the informal sector of developing countries—was commissioned by the International Livestock Research Institute.
The webinar takes place on World Food Safety Day, Wednesday 7 June 2023, at 9:15 to 10:30 am, East Coast North America Time.
Registration link: https://ilri-org.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_wVEmkmr7SKuU_iCkg5LT_w
- Appolinaire Djikeng, Director General, International Livestock Research Institute
- Julian Lampietti, Manager for Global Engagement, Agriculture and Food Global Practice, World Bank
- Steven Jaffee, Lecturer, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Maryland and co-author of the report
- Delia Grace, Professor of Food Safety Systems, Natural Resources Institute and Joint-appointed Scientist, International Livestock Research Institute
- Simone Moraes Raszl, Scientist, Multisectoral Action in Food Systems, World Health Organization
- Pawan Agarwal, Chief Executive Officer, Food Future Foundation, and former Chief Executive Officer, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
- Markus Lipp, Senior Food Safety Officer, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- Amare Ayalew, Program Manager, Partnership for Aflatoxin Control in Africa, African Union Commission
- Nika Larian, Food Loss and Waste Advisor, Center for Nutrition, United States Agency for International Development Bureau for Resilience and Food Security